Info Wielrennen
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

2017 - WK (interview & quotes)

2 plaatsers

Pagina 1 van 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende

Ga naar beneden

De auteur van dit bericht is verbannen van het forum - Zie het bericht

2017 - WK (interview & quotes) Empty Re: 2017 - WK (interview & quotes)

Bericht van Admin wo jul 12, 2017 3:34 pm

Cool ;-)

Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 11637
Registratiedatum : 24-12-14

https://wiel.actieforum.com

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Admin wo jul 12, 2017 3:34 pm

Sagan volgt wat hetzelfde parcours met bincktour en canadese klassiekers.

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin do jul 13, 2017 9:53 pm

After his emotional press statement defending his position in the sprint, Sagan took a few days off to move past the Tour expulsion. Vila said Sagan has turned the page, and is now preparing for his season’s third major goal.

“Peter is fine. I spoke to him this morning. He is back in the right mind,” Vila said. “He took a few days rest, and once again, he is super-motivated. He is focused now on the world championships.”

So is Sagan watching the Tour?

“I have no idea,” Vila laughed. “I don’t think so.”

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin di jul 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Ook Démare verlegt focus naar WK na opgave in Tour.

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin vr jul 21, 2017 6:53 pm

No Vuelta

With half a Tour and half a Giro in his legs many wondered if Thomas would head to the Vuelta in August for another crack at a Grand Tour. Chris Froome is targeting the GC and Thomas’ climbing skills would certainly be appreciated by the team as they look to claim their first win in the race.

However, Thomas will skip Spain and instead focus on the Tour of Britain – which finishes in Cardiff this year – and the World Championships. The decision to skip the Vuelta comes down to several factors, not least the demands on Thomas to make his optimum racing weight for the third time in one season.

“Physically I might be able to get into the shape but mentally, and weight wise, it’s not really going to work,” he said.

“I’ve been on it since November for the Giro, and then had to bounce back for the Tour as quickly as I could. I certainly did that but then the disappointment from that, and the extra time off needed for my collarbone, I just don’t think I could bring it all together for another Grand Tour.”

“Bringing it down to 69 kilos, that’s just too hard for me to sustain. I can do it for one big hit like the Giro and I was even there for the Tour but to keep going for the Vuelta, I won’t be able to mentally deal with that.

“The weight is the hardest part for me. I can do the training and the efforts. That’s the easy bit. I just need to get out on my bike and I love doing that. It’s the 24-7 of eating well and all the time away. It’s a big intense period of your life and you’re basically living like a monk.”

Thomas has not raced the Tour of Britain since 2011, but it used to be a staple part of his race programme with the Welshman racing every edition from 2005 until his last participation. Although he will not be in his Grand Tour condition, he still expects to represent Team Sky and be in contention.

“I think for me it’s the Tour of Britain and the team time trial Worlds, and possibly the road race. That’s where my focus will be. We’ll see how the form is and I’ve obviously still got to be selected.

“I’ve not done the Tour of Britain for so long and it finishes in Cardiff as well. That will give me a good eight days of racing and it will get me on my bike again and motivated. I won’t be going there to smash it but I’ll be good enough to race and be in the thick end of it. I’ll enjoy it and won’t be there to just shuffle around in the middle of the pack.”

Once he hangs up his wheels for the winter Thomas will have even more time to look back on memorable season. His long-term ambitions are to return to a Grand Tour - most likely the Giro - and give GC one more crack. As for motivation, he need only look inside his wardrobe to see what he’s capable of doing.

“The thing about this year is that it gave me the confidence. I know I didn’t really show it but I can get into that shape and be in the races. That gives me confidence so that if I can commit to that again then I have every chance of doing something next year.

“I had four days in yellow. I sometimes forget that as I watch the race and I just think ‘I just want to be there for the boys’ but when I open the wardrobe I have four yellow jerseys and that’s pretty special.”

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin za jul 22, 2017 11:15 am

Giro d'Italia winner Tom Dumoulin has announced his schedule for the second half of 2017 with the Bergen Worlds his primary objective. The Team Sunweb rider will race Clásica Ciclista San Sebastian, BinckBank Tour, and the Canadian WorldTour one-day races in preparation for the September event.

Related Articles

Dumoulin: I never expected to win the Giro d'Italia
Tom Dumoulin's pink Giant TCR Advanced SL - Gallery
Dumoulin honoured but still humble after Giro d'Italia victory
Tom Dumoulin honoured in huge Maastricht celebration
Dumoulin extends with Team Sunweb until 2022
The 26-year-old hasn't raced since the Dutch national championships, where he won the time trial and was 47th in the road race with teammate Ramon Sinkeldam taking the win. With his return to racing next weekend at Clasica Ciclista San Sebastian, he has been training at altitude in preparation for his second half to 2017.

Writing on his personal Facebook page, Dumoulin explained the rationale behind his racing schedule was to ensure he doesn't burn out and arrive at the Worlds empty. Even though it means missing the Vuelta a Espana next month.

"These months I will primarily focus on the World Championships in Bergen. Especially on the individual TT, but I hope to do well on the TTT and the road race as well. And as you may have noticed at my calendar, no Vuelta!", he wrote. "Surprising maybe, that's why I would like to explain shortly. I'm in love with the race. I pretty much had my breakthrough Grand Tour there in 2015 and I love the tranquility of the race, yet the passionate fans at the same time.

"It was also on my mind, and the team's, to go there to help Wilco [Kelderman] fight for GC and to hunt for stages myself and prepare for the Worlds at the same time. But then winning the Giro happened... Very cool, but crazy times followed and after my holiday at the beginning of July me and the team started to doubt if had it in me, physically and mentally, to do a super busy program and a second Grand Tour (altitude camp, San Sebastian, Eneco, Vuelta) and to be at my best shape at the Worlds after that."

Dumoulin's breakthrough Grand Tour came at the 2015 Vuelta when he won two stages, wore the leader's jersey for six days and finished in sixth place after cracking on the penultimate day. Despite the fact that he would have been considered a favourite for the overall podium in Spain, Dumoulin explained that he is looking forward to the challenges ahead.

"With doing the Vuelta there would be quite the chance that it would all prove to be too much for me and that I would not be good enough in the Vuelta, bad at the Worlds following and then to go into the winter with a bad feeling. What a shame that would be after such a year for me and the team," he said.

"So, we chose the 'safer' approach to the Worlds and the last part of the season by doing the Canadian one-day races. I did them in 2014 and ended up second and sixth so I'm also really looking forward to those super cool races!"

Dumoulin concluded that the change in programme won't necessarily lead to guaranteed success, but remains confident that the plan laid out by the team is the best available option.

"In top sport nothing's certain and top shape doesn't always come when you want it, so also this program unfortunately doesn't guarantee the legs of my life at the right moment, but I will do my very best to work hard and then we'll see at the Worlds."

Third in the 2014 Ponferrada Worlds time trial, Dumoulin will start the race against the clock as one the favourites for the rainbow jersey and create more Dutch cycling history in 2017.

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin do jul 27, 2017 11:04 pm

Tot slot zei dat hij zijn wens om de regenboogtrui te dragen voor het Zuid-Amerikaanse land. "De Colombiaanse team is erg sterk, we hopen om binnenkort te winnen van de World Cup , " zei Rigo, die zal concurreren in een aantal klassieke en hoopt ook te worden post in de World Cup in Bergen, Noorwegen.

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin vr jul 28, 2017 9:35 am

With an expected 'three, four weeks' off racing to recover, Bevin will have time to reflect on the Tour before turning his attention to a potential debut Worlds call up for New Zealand in late-September. Where the 26-year-old is hoping the highs can outweighs the lows.

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin vr jul 28, 2017 12:23 pm

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin vr jul 28, 2017 12:25 pm

Looking on the bright side of Tour crash

Despite being knocked out of the Tour de France and breaking his shoulder before he could add to his tally of 30 career stage wins, Cavendish is focused on replicating his ability to return to a high level of competition after just six weeks of training following his recovery from mononucleosis caused by the Epstein Barr Virus.

"I think I take the positives from everything I can," Cavendish said of the incident. "I made the Tour in just six weeks and was confident I would win a stage by the end. I believe I would have won that stage and that would have started the sequence. Unfortunately, I was in a position to be taken out. But that's bike racing."

Cavendish said that he is riding again on the indoor trainer, and the 2011 World Champion didn't rule out making another run at the rainbow stripes in September's World Championships in Bergen.

"I may never again reach the absolute top, like I was before," he said. "But I’m older now, so I have to look at things with a depth of focus. I know I can still win bike races for a long time to come."

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin za jul 29, 2017 11:07 pm

Sebastian Langeveld reed dit voorjaar sterk naar de derde plek in Parijs-Roubaix. De renner van Cannondale-Drapac besloot daarna in samenspraak met de ploegleiding de Tour de France over te slaan. Hij wil weten wat hij waard is in de maanden augustus en september. “Het WK in Noorwegen past heel goed bij mijn mogelijkheden”, vertelt hij in WielerFlits Live.

Langeveld denkt dat de omstandigheden er zijn om een goed WK – over een afstand van 276,5 kilometer – te rijden. “Het regent daar zo’n beetje 360 dagen per jaar. Ik kan goed heel goed tegen koude weersomstandigheden. Het is een beetje een stadsparcours, met veel draaien en keren. Ik wil daar gewoon in mijn beste vorm naartoe. […] Winnen is natuurlijk heel hoog gegrepen. Maar ik ben wel een van de Nederlandse jongens die de laatste jaren bewezen heeft in slecht weer en lange koersen er goed bij te zitten. Je weet het nooit, je moet er eerst bijzitten om een uitslag te kunnen rijden. […] Ik heb er heel veel vertrouwen in dat ik daar een goede finale kan rijden.”

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin zo aug 06, 2017 10:30 am

Fuglsang :

He has said publicly he will not ride the Vuelta, and instead focus on the canadian races and the the world championships

Weersomstandigheden + voor Fuglsang, Valgren.

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin zo aug 06, 2017 8:24 pm

Kristoff expects to show off the distinctive white and blue jersey more than Sagan.

"We haven't seen so much the jersey since Sagan was world champion. So it will be nice to show it. I will look forward to wearing it," Kristoff said.

Although he would love to win the rainbow jersey, the Norwegian was pessimistic that he could win on the hilly course at home in Bergen, Norway.

"I think the Worlds is quite a bit harder than the course today," Kristoff pointed out.

"For sure it's going to be really tough for me to win there. But there's a chance. If the shape is really good I think I have a shot. But we also have [Edvald] Boasson Hagen, who I think it might suit slightly better. I think late attacks will be dangerous in the world championships."

Boasson Hagen was Kristoff's foil in the race on Sunday, too, attacking inside the final three kilometres, and then going solo away from his two companions with one kilometre to go. He nearly held off the bunch but was reeled in by a strong Italian team leading out for Viviani.

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin vr aug 18, 2017 3:58 pm

Coquard will target the World Championships in Bergen in the final weeks of the season. His preferred schedule features the GP Plouay, the Brussels Cycling Classic, GP Fourmies and the Tour of Denmark.

“If I keep that programme, it could be good for the Worlds,” he said. “If some races are taken out, clearly it won’t be possible.”

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin zo aug 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Bergen

Degenkolb has been hugely consistent this year, with top 10 finishes in all the cobbled Classics as well as Milano-San Remo, followed by a second, third, fifth and 10th place in the Tour sprints, but his only win dates back to February, a stage in the Dubai Tour. In the Vuelta, where he and BinckBank stage winner Edward Theuns will work on a day-by-day basis as to which is the primary sprinter, Koen de Kort will be the leadout man.

“I’m in a similar situation to what I’ve done in the past. I’ve done a hard Tour, but after a rest and the first couple of days in the Vuelta, I’ll be getting better and better. I don’t feel great right now, that’s for sure, but I’m confident I can build things up in the last week," said Degenkolb.

Degenkolb will also have something to tell the grandchildren, as it were, in that he will be racing alongside Alberto Contador in his last ever race. “It’s a big thing, one of the biggest riders of my generation is leaving the stage and to be there with him, helping him to be as successful as possible - I’m really looking forward to it.”

With his own goals in mind, too, Degenkolb will not be heading for the airport on the second rest day, as used to be almost de rigeur for those looking to use the Vuelta exclusively to build for the Worlds. In the past Degenkolb has ridden the Vuelta all the way to Madrid and this year will be no different.

“Even if in the last week, there’s not really a chance to make a result in a bunch sprint until Madrid itself, but it’s good to stay in the race and get the altitude metres and the race kilometres under your belt,” the Trek-Segafredo rider argues.

After that will come Degenkolb’s biggest personal target of the second half of the season, the World Championships, where he placed ninth in 2014 and fourth in 2012, both on hilly courses like Norway, and both times after finishing the Vuelta, too.

Looking at the Bergen course, the German says: “It’s never easy from what I’ve seen of it, there’s a climb in three parts - up a bit and down a bit twice, then there’s two kilometres upwards at six per cent.

“It’s a climb, you have to suffer to hang on there and make it over the top. But for me, the biggest contender will be the weather conditions, it’s going to be something completely different, the opposite to last year. We’re probably going to race in 10 degrees and rain, so it will be very tough for everyone.”

But after a three week Vuelta a España, and maybe a stage win along the way, Degenkolb should be ready to handle almost anything.

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin do aug 31, 2017 10:12 pm

Gaviria is echter niet hier om zijn talenkennis uit te breiden, maar om hard te trainen. Lefevere hoopt naast Gilbert, Alaphilippe en Stybar op zijn Colombiaanse sprinter om hem de regenboogtrui te bezorgen: “We doen er alles aan om hem klaar te stomen. Toen hij een week in Monaco was om te trainen, regelden we elke dag een kinesist. Hij krijgt hier ook de kans om goede inloopkoersen te rijden. Vorige week reed hij 120 kilometer mee in Erpe-Mere. Zaterdag finishte hij in Meulebeke. Gisteren was dat ook de opzet, maar die val besliste er anders over. Op dit moment is hij nog niet klaar. De Ronde van Groot-Brittannië van volgende week wordt cruciaal.”

Ook Yvan Vanmol verwacht een strijd tegen de klok. “Hij heeft veel tijd verloren. Het WK is al binnen 25 dagen, en telt 275 km. Hij heeft sinds de Giro in mei geen enkele koers van 200 km gereden. Maar als er iemand het kan, dan hij. Hij is nog jong en heeft vooral klasse te koop.”

Gaviria ziet het, ondanks die pijnlijke knie, goedkomen. “Ik ben in orde. De conditie is goed. Al sinds het einde van de Giro is het WK mijn enige doel van het seizoen. Ik kan rekenen op een sterke Colombiaanse ploeg. Quintana en Uran gaan mee om mij te helpen. Ik zag het parcours al op het internet. Die heuvel moet mij liggen. In Milaan-Sanremo geraak ik toch ook over de Poggio? Er liggen ook kasseien en de kans op regen is groot. En waar kan je daar beter aan wennen dan in Flanders. Deze kleine Belgische koersen zijn ideaal.”

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin zo sep 03, 2017 9:40 am

http://www.equipecyclistefdj.fr/fr/actualites/je-suis-tres-content-de-ma-saison/

Winning feu paris-Bruxelles today, 10th victory of the season. He's going to race the Canadiennes and then stop his season. He feels to tired to participate to the World ans tells that to Cyrille Guimard.

I don't know what he is going to do in Quebec and Montreal. Even in his best shape I think these races are a little to hard for him. But maybe he just wants to fulfill the role of teammate any once in a while...

Anyway two great seasons in a row, look forward to a third one !

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin zo sep 03, 2017 9:48 am

Mondiaux - Bergen - La présélection de la France par Guimard

Le sélectionneur de l'Équipe de France, Cyrille Guimard a annoncé pour les mondiaux de Bergen une pré-sélection de 11 coureurs hormis les 4 titulaires déjà annoncés qui sont : Julian Alaphilippe (Quick-Step Floors), Lilian Calmejane (Direct Energie), Tony Gallopin (Lotto Soudal) et Anthony Roux (FDJ). Parmi ces coureurs présélectionnés, on retrouve deux coureurs d'Ag2r La Mondiale avec Cyril Gautier et Alexis Gougeard ainsi que Warren Barguil (Team Sunweb) mais aucun sprinteur.

Un choix pleinement assumé par Cyrille Guimard, le chroniqueur de Cyclism'Actu et qui est avant tout lié au parcours, comme il l'a expliqué sur le site de la FFC : "Je l’ai une nouvelle fois bien étudié, notamment avec les images de la vidéo qui a été faites par l’équipe de France lorsque Emmanuel Brunet et Julien Thollet sont allés en repérage là-bas. Je suis revenu après ce visionnage auprès de Emmanuel Brunet afin de prendre plus amples renseignements, puis ma décision a été prise."

L'état de forme des sprinteurs Français l'a également conforté dans ce choix : "Je sens que la pression de la saison a eu raison de Bryan Coquard qui de surcroît a chuté deux fois en course ces dernières semaines. Arnaud Démare lui ne se sentait pas en capacité de bien représenter correctement les couleurs de la France au mondial Norvégien. J’ai vu aussi Nacer Bouhanni à Plouay. Et comme si en Bretagne, il y a sprint massif à Bergen, il ne peut pour le moment faire au mieux qu’une place d’honneur. Nacer du fait de sa grave chute au Yorkshire peine encore face aux gros sprinters, qu’il a pour certains, déjà battus par le passé. Mais là, actuellement, il est un ton en-dessous d’eux. Il n’a pas encore repris ce cran qu’il avait avant cette sévère chute en Grande-Bretagne, cette année."

Les coureurs présélectionnés pour la France : Warren Barguil (Sunweb), Flavien Dassonville (HP BTP Auber 93), Julien Duval (AG2R La Mondiale) Cyril Gautier (AG2R La Mondiale), Alexis Gougeard (AG2R La Mondiale), Matthieu Ladagnous (FDJ), Olivier Le Gac (FDJ), Kévin Ledanois (Fortunéo-Oscaro.com), Florian Vachon (Fortunéo-Oscaro.com), Anthony Pérez (Cofidis) Julien Simon (Cofidis).

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin zo sep 03, 2017 9:50 am

Mondiaux - Bergen - La dream team des Pays-Bas à Bergen

Au contraire de la France, les Pays-Bas ont dévoilé l'ensemble de l'équipe présente lors des prochains Championnats du Monde qui se dérouleront à Bergen (17-24 septembre), en Norvège. Et c'est une formation cinq étoiles qui prendra part à la course au maillot arc-en-ciel ! En raison du parcours accidenté, l'on ne trouve trace de sprinteur au sein de la compo batave mais bien de nombreux rouleurs ou grimpeurs. La sélection dévoilée ce lundi semble tellement riche en talents qu'aucun leader ne se dégage réellement. Cependant, les atouts ne manqueront pas. Ainsi, l'équipe nationale retrouve-t-elle l'un de ses habitués, Niki Terpstra, des hommes en forme tels Tom Dumoulin et Lars Boom, tous deux vainqueurs lors du récent BinckBank Tour, mais aussi le revenant Wout Poels actuellement au service de Chris Froome sur La Vuelta. Ajoutez à cela Dylan van Baarle et Sebastiaan Langeveld, ainsi que Bauke Mollema et vous obtiendrez une sacrée armada. De leurs côtés, Jos van Emden et Koen de Kort devraient selon toutes vraisemblances jouer les équipiers modèles. Notez encore que Dumoulin doublera avec le chrono des Mondiaux sur lequel Wilco Kelderman l'accompagnera.

Suivez le Tour d'Espagne 2017 sur Cyclism'Actu !

La sélection des Pays-Bas pour les championnats du monde :

Niki Terpstra, Tom Dumoulin, Jos van Emden, Lars Boom, Dylan van Baarle, Sebastiaan Langeveld, Bauke Mollema, Koen de Kort, Wout Poels
Contre-la-montre : Tom Dumoulin, Wilco Kelderman

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin zo sep 03, 2017 9:54 am

2017 - WK (interview & quotes) Scherm19

= gelijkaardige wedstrijd qua parcours (Plouay) dit jaar

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin zo sep 03, 2017 9:56 am

2017 - WK (interview & quotes) Scherm20

=Gelijkaardige wedstrijd qua parcours dit jaar (Milaan Sanremo)

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin ma sep 04, 2017 1:00 pm

2017 - WK (interview & quotes) Scherm21

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin ma sep 04, 2017 1:02 pm

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Admin ma sep 04, 2017 1:02 pm

ZO 03/09/2017 - 12:21
Morgen maakt Kevin De Weert zijn 9 namen bekend voor het WK wielrennen in Bergen. Van Avermaet en Gilbert zijn certitudes, maar wie mogen samen met hen mee naar Noorwegen? Sporza polste in de rand van de Brussels Cycling Classic al eens bij de schaduwkopmannen en knechten.
Naesen: "Er gaan alleen maar moteurs mee naar Bergen"
De meest loslippige, zoals wel vaker, is Oliver Naesen. "Iedereen die naar het WK gaat, weet dat nu al", zegt hij. "Ik heb een paar dagen geleden mijn selectie ook ingegeven op de site van Sporza (speel hier mee), maar ja, ik wist de namen toen al."

In Qatar hadden we ook een fantastische ploeg, maar toen hebben renners die zelf prijs kunnen rijden zich volledig opgeofferd
OLIVER NAESEN
"Wie de 9 zijn, mag ik niet zeggen. Maar er zit geen enkele renner bij waarvan je kunt zeggen: "Wat zal die daar doen?" Het zijn allemaal moteurs."

België kan heel wat grote namen selecteren, maar wie zal het werk in het eerste deel van de wedstrijd opknappen? "We moeten het doen zoals in Qatar. Daar hadden we een fantastische ploeg en hebben renners die zelf prijs kunnen rijden zich volledig opgeofferd, zoals Stuyven, Keukeleire en ik."

"Dat zou dit jaar hetzelfde moeten zijn in dienst van Greg (Van Avermaet) en Phil (Gilbert). Wij kennen onze plaats. Ik was er in de klassiekers wel telkens bij in de finale, maar ik heb ze nooit geklopt. Gelukkig sta ik ook niet helemaal onder aan de ladder."

VRT
Stuyven: "Ik verdien mijn plaats"
Ook Tiesj Benoot en Jasper Stuyven lijken zeker van hun plaatsje, al blijven ze zelf nog voorzichtig. "Als je goed bent, denk je automatisch: "Ik zal er wel bij zijn." Maar plots rijden alle Belgen goed. Dan moet je toch wat oppassen", zegt Stuyven.

Ik kijk uit naar het laatste deel van het seizoen met deze benen
TIESJ BENOOT
"Ik maak me geen zorgen. Ik denk dat ik mijn plaats verdien. Maar er zijn momenteel meer dan 9 renners die dat zeggen. Er zullen er altijd teleurgesteld zijn. Hopelijk ben ik daar niet bij."

"De renners die erbij zijn, weten het al", zegt Benoot en hij voegt er een veelzeggende lach aan toe. "Ik denk niet dat er grote verrassingen zullen zijn."

Benoot trok de voorbije dagen op stage in Italië, waar hij onder meer trainde met Tom Dumoulin. "Nu moet ik gewoon de natuur zijn werk laten doen en de stage laten renderen. Dan komt het wel goed. Ik kijk uit naar het laatste deel van het seizoen met deze benen."

VRT
VRT
Wie wordt knecht?
Iljo Keisse: "Ik voel me goed. Vorige week heb ik nog gewonnen. Een iets kleinere koers, maar winnen is winnen. Toch veronderstel ik dat ik er niet bij ben. Ik weet al min of meer wie mag gaan, maar het is niet aan mij om dat te onthullen."
Julien Vermote: "Ik weet wat ervan mij verwacht wordt bij Quick-Step en in principe kan ik die taak op het WK ook vervullen. Na de Tour heb ik een gesprek met de bondscoach gehad en ik weet dat hij rekening met mij houdt. Daarom ben ik speciaal op hoogtestage gegaan naar Livigno. Ik heb me goed voorbereid. Als ze me oproepen, ben ik zeker en vast klaar."
Pieter Serry: "Ik ben er klaar voor. Ik heb gepiekt naar het najaar en wil zo lang mogelijk koersen dit seizoen. Een WK zou leuk zijn, maar De Weert heeft veel renners die hij kan meenemen."
VRT

Admin
Admin

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 1 van 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: